Tuesday 29 November 2011

Vulnerable.

Yesterday something got me thinking, triggered me to wonder about how strange it actually is that people are so vulnerable. I was listening to my heartbeat. One bullet, just one, could cause this beat to stop. One enormous hit on the chest could damage my heart to such an extent that it could be fatal. One accident with a needle, in my eye, could make me blind for the rest of my existence. It's a terrible thing to realize this, to realize that it's SO easy to go blind, or become lifeless. While walking on the street, listening to beautiful music vibrating out of your headphones, someone could decide to stab you. Right then and there, disturbing your perfect, innocent existence. A mad person could just kill you, when you have never done anything to that person. It's a scary thought. But it can happen. Just like anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment